Dahlia | Pagewood Sydney
Dahlia | Pagewood Sydney
BEGIN A NEW JOURNEY IN DAHLIA
Introducing Dahlia – a place where luxurious and oversized interiors exist in harmony among cool green spaces. Overlooking an 8,000sqm Central Park, Dahlia is the second stage release of Pagewood Green, an iconic new 16.5-hectare master-planned community set within Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, where strikingly modern architecture resides in a park-like landscaped village setting.
It contains a collection of impeccably appointed one, two and three-bedroom apartments, all with security parking, storage and lift access, with the upper levels enjoying district views. Surrounded by lush gardens, its crowning glory is a landscaped communal rooftop retreat that provides a wonderful environment for relaxing outdoors.
MODERN DESIGN, NATURAL SURROUNDS, URBAN CONVENIENCE
Dahlia is crowned by top ﬂoor, two and three bedrooms split level penthouse apartments, with enormous rooftop terraces up to 50m2. This stunning collection of premium apartments have been skilfully designed to the highest standards for a lifetime of quality and comfort.
COHESIVE OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING
Daliah’s beautifully appointed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments oﬀer a variety of large and well-planned layouts.
- 1 bedroom + study 63m2 – 73m2 internal
- 2 bedroom 76m2 – 91m2 internal
- 2 bedroom + study 83m2 – 102m2 internal
- 3 bedroom 108m2 – 115m2 internal
- 3 bedroom + study 109m2 – 133m2 internal
SLEEK AND LUXURIOUS KITCHENS
Dahlia’s spacious gourmet kitchens are made for easy entertaining and daily life. Their quality finishes, fittings and appliances have been chosen for both their timeless style and performance.
The chic colour palettes used throughout the bathrooms create a zen-like calm. These are beautiful and relaxing places to refresh or unwind at the start or end of a busy day.
CALM AND RELAXING BEDROOMS
Two luxurious colour schemes – neutral and contrast – create a wonderful blank canvas ready to add your own personal touches. The neutral scheme is expressed in warm beige notes, while the contrast scheme is a warm grey colour palette.
Unique Selling Points
- Pagewood Green is an island development neighbouring championship golf courses and Westfield Eastgardens shopping centre.
- Located 8km from the CBD and under 5km to Sydney’s iconic eastern beaches, Australia’s top performing universities and Sydney Airport’s domestic and international terminals
- Mascot train station is a five-minute drive or short bus ride away, providing an eight-minute trip to the CBD and fast services to many other areas in Sydney.
- Just down the road from University of NSW and within easy commute to UNSW, Australian Art and Design, University of Technology Sydney, University of Notre Dame and Sydney University
- 100m from Westfield Eastgardens, an iconic shopping destination in the area with over 300 speciality store
- Nearby in Maroubra Junction is Pacific Square, a major shopping centre hub only a five minute drive or bus ride
Have over 50 years of history under the same name and founder, and specialise in building apartments. Developments are DA approved with construction underway prior to marketing. Only develop in the best locations;
close to employment, education and transport hubs.
- End of 2018
For 1 bedroom + study room and 1 bathroom start from AU$ 777,000
For 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms start from AU$ 961,000
(Based on price list: March 2018)