380 Melbourne | Melbourne CBD
Melbourne is a place that needs no introduction. Named the world’s most livable city every year for the last six years, it’s renowned for glorious parks and sandy bay-side beaches, retail shopping and stadium sports,good coffee and fine dining, festivals and the arts, universities and multiculturalism.
With so many of these attractions either within the city’s compact CBD, or just a stone’s throw away, it’s easy to see why so many seek not just to live in Melbourne, but to ensure their home is as close as possible to the city centre. And easier still to appreciate the many advantages of a
380 Melbourne address.
Situated in the absolute heart of the city, its shimmering towers will incorporate a variety of residences, a boutique hotel managed by one of the world’s premier luxury hotel operators, and a long list of class-leading amenities, all complemented by a selection of ground floor retail and the convenience of having the best of Melbourne on your doorstep.
Designed by Elenberg Fraser architects the development consists two towers: North Tower (66 levels providing 614 apartments, including 12 podium levels), and South Tower (51 levels incorporating a 252 room, 5-star hotel and 152 apartments. 380 Melbourne will combine residential apartments, commercial offices, a luxury hotel and retail all within the one precinct.
The Brady Group
- North Tower Total Units: 614
- South Tower Total Units: 252 room 5-star hotel and 152 apartments
Unique Selling Points
- Situated in the absolute heart of the city, 380 Lonsdale Street
- Within close proximity to the beautiful Flagstaff Gardens (850m) and Carlton Exhibition Gardens (1.4km)
- Walking distance to the Queen Victoria Market (1km)
- 5 minutes walk to Bourke Street Mall
- The Elizabeth Street shops are accessible via Little Lonsdale or Lonsdale Street, providing easy access to Melbourne CBD’s prominent shopping strips
- Buses and trams are available at the front of the building and the closest train station is Melbourne Central Railway (450m)