How do we select the right investment property?
At I-Sale Property, we only select what we believe are the best investment properties for our clients. These are properties that represent exceptional value, long term returns, minimum risk and sound capital growth.
Factors to consider when choosing an investment property:
- Location of the property and potential for future growth and expansion
- Access to public transport, such as, trains, buses, main roads and access to motorways
- Proximity to public and private schools (childcare, primary, secondary, tertiary and universities)
- Neighbourhood and demographics and urban planning
- Property design, lifestyle and environment
- Nearby facilities?
- Shops and major shopping centres
- Medical facilities (doctors, specialists, chemists, hospitals)
- Recreational (parks, clubs, community centres, golf courses etc.)
- Dining and entertainment (restaurants, bars, cafés)
Demographic factors to consider:
- Current suburb population and potential for future growth
- Current and future demand for accommodation in the area (rental demand & vacancy rates)
- Local industry and employment opportunities
- Suburb household structure and profession